Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Wraith

A number of years back I posted some screen shots on IMDB of a very young Brooke Burke when I noticed she appeared in the movie "The Wraith" uncredited. Numerous people have asked about the screen shots since they were removed from the old server a couple years ago and my co-worker Jon who is a serious movie buff reminds me to dig them up and repost them at least once every six months. Today, he reminded me again since someone posted on IMDB wanting to see the screen shots. Well, here they are in all their cheesy 80's movie glory. BTW, I think I remember Jon telling me that she is now credited for the movie on IMDB. I've done my part for 80's movie history! ;)



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank God we got to the bottom of that issue!

Anonymous said...

Great post. I'm a big fan of hers. Guess I have to dig up the movie from the video store.

Anonymous said...

hey my boyfriend and i just watched that movie the wraith! and i said "hey thats brooke burk"! and my boyfriend did not believe me until i found this site we both laughed it was great your beautiful

Anonymous said...

She sure is beautiful 😍