Friday, March 02, 2007

Mega Liquior



Like many people in the Baltimore Washington Metro area I work over an hour away from where I live. One of the good things about driving that far is that you drive past a lot of stuff on your way home. One of the great places along my route is a store called Corridor Fine Wine. It's a mega liquior store located in Laurel Maryland that's size would best be described as the Walmart of Liquor. I like wine, but I go there for the beer. They have the largest make-your own-6-pack section I have ever seen. Anyway, if you're in the Laurel area, check this place out, it won't dissapoint. The picture above is a selection I bought on my lunch break today. Sorry for the fuzzy pic. Selections are Rogue Dead Guy Ale in a 1/2 gallon jug(my new change jar), Great Divide's Oak Aged Imperial Stout and Republic Brewing Big Bear Black Stout. I can't wait...

No comments: